Manifesto: Here’s what I know
I know we arrive on this earth as amazingly creative spirits.
I know that life is all made up.
I know that when I combine the belief that I am a creative being with the idea that life is all made up, I am able to create an amazing experience for myself.
I know there is a huge difference between making a living and creating a rich and engaging life.
I know that a path to this life is playing a Bigger Game.
I know we can all play a Bigger Game with our lives, if we choose.
What does playing a Bigger Game mean?
- It means there is a creative genius inside me that wants out.
- It means I understand that I’m an “artist” and creator at my core.
- It means that as an “artist,” I am always seeking the next fulfilling expression of my “artistry.”
- It means I long to have a positive impact in my world.
- It means I understand my value and want to make real the gifts I long to share.
- It means I deeply want to make a difference with my life.
I know that playing a Bigger Game designs who I want to become.
I know when I focus more on the impactI wish to have with my life, I generate more of what I wish to have in my life!
I know my life moves in the direction of the primary conversations I am having with others and myself.
I know there is a big difference between managing my life and creating and directing my life.
I know at times I experience great doubt. I bet you do, too.
I know the path to diminishing my doubt is my re-commitment to my Bigger Game.
I know the antidote to my insecurity is my creativity.
I know it is less about getting it right and more about getting it started.
I know I drift and forget this. I bet you do, too.
I know there is a dream in each of us that wants to be made more real!
I know I need to have structures and practices in place each day to keep me in the game.
I know I need help with all that I wish to create.
I know it’s time to:
- think like an owner of my life,
- activate my entrepreneurial spirit,
- take creative responsibility.
I know I love to inspire and transform people. That’s what I’m here for. That’s what I’m all about. That’s the work I want to bring to the world.
I know that it’s all made up. Which always leads to the big question…
What will I create?
I know that when I get to the end of my life, I want to boldly and proudly say, ‘that was a great ride,” rather than, ‘I wish I had…”
I know you want that too!
More to come-